Model NO.: CY-T series artificial grass for tennis court
Row Spacing: 3/16 inch
Recommended Use: Tennis Grass
Yarn Type: Fibrillated
Pile Height: 10mm
Grass Density: 50000s
Roll Width: 4m
Base: Cement Base
Ground Cloth: Grid
Occasion: for Sport,artificial grass for tennis court
Artificial Grass Color: Green
Yarn Comp: PE
Grass Dtex: 7500
MOQ: 500 Sqm
Specification: SGS, ISO9001
HS Code: 57033000
Outdoor Tennis Court Artificial Grass
Artificial grass is a modern sports surface, which gradually supersedes natural grass in soccer fields, stadiums and tennis courts. The first sports game played on artificial grass field was lawn hockey. And nowadays the artificial grass is given preference almost in all kinds of sports.
The main advantages of artificial grass over the natural grass, in terms of sports, are its all-seasonality, longevity, convenience and multifunctionality. The field, covered with artificial grass, may be used at any season and in every kind of weather, even at the temperatures below zero.
Artificial grass is perfectly suitable for practicing classical football and mini-football, golf and rugby football, badminton and tennis, bandy and lots of other kinds of sports. There are different types of artificial turf for each sports game, they differ in the structure of fiber, height, basic material, density, availability or absence of infill requirement and other criteria.
For construction of tennis courts the artificial grass with sand infill is applied. By altering the infill height, one can change the properties of surface subject to the style of game and level of the sportsman's competence.
Artificial Grass Features
- Natural appearance similar to natural grass
- Free of heavy metal, children and pets friendly
- Excellent durability with good rebound resilience
- High UV-resistant, excellent color fastness
- Good water permeability, abrasion resistance
- Easy installation and low cost maintenance
- SGS test approved and 8 years warranty
What is artificial grass made of?
Artificial grass is made from polyethylene, polypropylene, and/or nylon yarns. These materials are extremely durable and are UV stabilized for minimal fading and deterioration. The yarn is tufted into a polypropylene backing cloth, then coated in a layer of urethane formaximum durability.
Why install artificial grass?
Artificial grass supports a truly modern lifestyle. It is low maintenance, helping you to save on time and money and it's also environmentally friendly. Artificial grass means you can have a beautiful lawn without any worries - you will not need to mow or water the grass, never add fertiliser, your pets will not damage the grass and there'll be no more worries about bringing mud into the house.
Why choose Chaoyue Artificial Grass?
1. High quality synthetic grass manufactured by advanced machinary.
2. Various grass solution that suits your needs.
3. High standard Quality Control and on-time delivery service.
4. We provide perfect after-sales service.
- Types And Uses Of Artificial Turf
- How Do You Build The Artificial Tur...
- Some Tips On The Maintenance And Us...
- Several Forms Of Aging Of Artificia...
- Basketball Court, Artificial Lawn, ...
- Construction Scheme And Notice Of A...
- Problems Encountered In Constructio...
- Does Artificial Turf Do Any Harm To...
- Which Artificial Lawn Is Suitable F...
- Changes in the artificial lawn to t...
- 60mm Best Cost-Performance Football...
- Durable Garden Decorative Artificia...
- Good Quality Synthetic Grass
- Colorful Artificial Grass for Decor...
- High Quality Landscaping Artificial...
- High Quality Artificial Grass for B...
- 2017 Good Quality Landscaping Grass...
- Artificial Grass for Garden Landsca...
- Artificial Grass, Synthetic Grass, ...
- Natural Look Garden Artificial Gras...