Basic Info of Synthetic Grass for Hockey Sport Carpet:
Model NO.: CY-F10 series
Density: 60000 Tufs/Sqm
Row Spacing: 3/16"
Filaments Twist Number: 7500dtex
Yarn Shape: Monofilament
Yarn Length: Short
Usage: Basketball, Hockey, Soccer Football, Sport, Outdoor&Indoor
Certificates: SGS, ISO
Feature: Eco-Friendly, Anti-UV, Recycled, Lead Free
Fire Resistance: Yes
Transport Package: 4*25, 2*25, Customized
Color: Field Green
Base: Asphalt Base
Ground Cloth: Complex
Grade: International Class
Occasion: for Landscaping, for Sport
Yarn Form: Straight Cut
Cross Profile: Flat Type
Yarn Type: Stem, Dimond, Flat
Warrenty: 7-8 Years
HS Code: 5703300000
Synthetic Grass for Hockey Sport Carpet FIH Approved
As time goes on,artificial grass has been more and more popular.Sport Artificial Grass is one range branch.Whether you have known it before or not,you will be attracted by Sport Artificial Grass for Soccer Football Field or for other areas.
Chaoyue Grass has been researching and developing some of the most cutting edge synthetic grass products in our state of the research lab. All of our grasses have been specially designed, engineered and manufactured for every type of application you can think of ,so that we can give you exactly what you're looking for.
1) Specification explanation:
Stitch rate is how many stitches per meter
Gauge is the distance between two line in the backing, measured by inch.
2) The offered stitch rate, gauge and backing are most selected by customer, we can produce any kinds per your request. Gauge differs from 3/16,3/8,5/8 inches.
Specification for Reference(can be customized):
|Application||Golf Artificial Grass etc|
|Pile Content||U.V. Resistance PE Monofilament yarn|
|Machine gauge||3/16 inch|
|Lead time for one 40'HC||15-20 working days|
|Roll Width(m)||4.0m or 2.0m or customized|
|Roll Length(m)||Follow drawing or customized|
|Fire Resistance||Approved by SGS,ISO|
Manufacturing & Packing & Shipping
|Step 1||Extruding||Our stretching technology reaches the global leading standard with imported machine & all production process automated|
|Step 2||Tufting||World-class Tufting machine with advanced technology and superior equipment performance|
|Step 3||Coating||Two coating lines include:Latex coating and PU coating|
|Step 4||Packing||Roll widtn is 2 or 4m ;Roll Length can be customized|
|Step 5||Shipping||Inner packing: paper tube (10 cm inner size);|
Outside packing: Double PP woven bag
1.Conduct inspections and perform minor repairs to avoid playing hazards
2.Keep the playing surface clean and free of debris and contaminants
3.Check the surface to perserve appearance,keep grab fibers upright,and maintain even infill levels,making sure to use only approved bristles that will not overly abrade the fibers
4.Maintain a maintenance and active log.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Why do we have to choose a lawn soc...
- Cleaning, maintenance and maintenan...
- Standard for construction of artifi...
- What kind of lawn do artificial gra...
- Three characteristics of natural gr...
- Common problems of artificial turf ...
- Core performance index of artificia...
- Football shoes suitable for differe...
- What are the advantages of the arti...
- The future focus of artificial turf
- Landscaping or Playground Artificia...
- Public Areas Artificial Landscaping...
- High Quality Landscaping Artificial...